2 Year Regular & Weekend Classroom Programme
3 days for Regular & 2 days for Weekend batches weekly
600 hours (Excluding ‘Tests & Discussions’)
(300 hours in class IX + 300 hours in class X)
Class VIII passed
Weekdays & Weekend
(Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday)
(Saturday & Sunday)
During vacation, classes can be held on weekdays also.
Class X Board result plays decisive role in the career making of students because this is the first milestone in their educational journey. If students score good marks in class X, this motivates them to excel in their forthcoming academic and competitive exams. It also drives them to work hard thereby giving lots of confidence in the furtherance of their educational career. Thus, we focus on X Board exam preparation right from class XI specifically emphasising on conceptual clarity by covering the entire school syllabus. There is special focus on NTSE, which offers lifetime scholarship. A strong foundation is laid through this course to make the students competent enough for the forthcoming competitions of their career.
This Program is ideal for class IX and X students, who wish to make their career in any field of their choice such as Engineering via JEE (Main & Advanced), Medicine via (NEET/AIIMS), Law via (CLAT) and Commerce (CA) via CPT. Especially, this program is also ideal for those students, who wish to excel in their X Board Exams from where a window of career opportunities lay open.
Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology, Mental Ability, English & Social Studies.
CBSE & ICSE
This 2-year Classroom Program is focused for students, who wish to compete in NTSE besides excelling in X Boards exams. This program also builds up a sound base for IIT, NEET and AIIMS so that students can be able to compete is their first attempt. This program also helps students in enhancing their IQ & Analytical Ability and developing parallel thinking processes from early stage in their academic career. Students joining this program will have sufficient time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for future career goals.
In Class IX, the course focuses on how to clear the basics of the syllabus which helps students in higher classes like XI and XII. The syllabus will follow the standard flow given in the syllabus of CBSC and ICSE. School wise care will be provided to all the students for their unit test, half yearly and final exams.
In Class X, the course focuses on how to finish the entire syllabus of class X in the month of October for ICSE and by August for SA-1 (CBSE) and by October for SA-2 (CBSE). Once the syllabus is completed, batches are divided in two different groups. Group-1 is meant for those, who still need to study and practice to gain confidence. And Group-2 is meant for those students, who require further practice through Mock Tests and its discussions to clear their doubts. The above strategy is meant to enable your child to face the challenges of Board Exam-2019 by the month of December-2018 only.
The program prepares the students for various competitive and scholastic exams like NTSE, International Level Olympiads and Junior Sciences at National and Regional Levels such as National Standard Examination in Junior Science (NSEJS) and Regional Mathematics Olympiad (RMO).
- Chapter-wise Comprehensive Aptitude Test C-(CAT) is conducted after the completion of each chapter. This test aims to assess students’ level of understanding chapter wise. This regular exercise helps students in plugging their loopholes/mistakes and providing them an opportunity to correct by discussions with the concerned teacher.
- Phase Tests, Part Tests, ‘Mock Tests’ and Full Tests are organised on regular basis. On the gradual completion of syllabus, these Tests are organised as per the pre-determined schedule in the simulated environment that boosts the confidence of the students.
- Biometric Attendance System brings transparency by updating the status of arrival & departure of students to their parents. SMS is also sent to the parents for updates.
- Integrated Comprehensive Study Materials are provided that doesn’t require any additional book. It covers Board as well as competitive exams syllabus. Supplements like Work Books for Home Assignments are provided.
- Early Competitive Exams Orientation are provided on the pattern of NTSE, JEE (Main & Advanced), NEET and AIIMS.
- Joining early gives students an edge over late comers in terms of getting a chance for extensive study with ease, as they don’t fall short of time but get more time for conceptual clarity.
- You get optimum time available for the preparation of your board and competitive exams simultaneously thereby leaving no loophole at your end that ensures success.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual competitive exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting late.
- Sufficient time to concentrate on studies; for self-evaluation to improve one’s performance; and for eliminating last moment doubts and examination blues.
- Serious aspirants do not wait as the competence of the early batches is very high because bright students join early at this stage creating a competitive environment.
- You get early bird discount that will lower your fee compared to those joining late, along with multiple additional revision and testing opportunities.