Class XI – Engineering (Daksh Batch)
Class X passed
(4 days in a week, evening classes from 4:00 PM to 7:30 PM)
Course Description: This course aims to develop the following attributes in students:
- Train to think analytically to come at solution
- Scientific temperament and systematic approach
- Developing Mathematical aptitude aiming at Engineering Entrance Tests
- Problem solving aptitude destined towards IIT-JEE
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main & Advanced)
- JEE (Main/Adv.) & School Board syllabi are covered simultaneously
- Prepare for NSO, KVPY, IMO, IEO & RMO
- Impart competency among students to succeed in JEE & other Competitive Exams
- Lay strong foundation and emphasise on conceptual clarity
Early Birds are Always Rewarded
- Students get more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Students get optimum time for revision and practice that produce best results.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Competitive Exams as their course curriculum will be finished much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self revision, polishing of examination temperament & removal of last moment doubts. This is vital to help students achieve a quantum jump in the performance in Competitive Examination.
- As serious aspirants never afford to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you that better competition you always wanted.
- Chapter-wise Comprehensive Aptitude Test C-(CAT): After the chapter is finished, we organise C-CAT to assess the depth of understanding of that particular chapter. This helps students to plug their loopholes, thereby making a strong command over the basic knowledge of the topic and conceptual clarity, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- By dint of regular Quizzes and Phase Tests, students are attuned to exam practice through Mock Tests in a simulated environment that give students a ‘Feel’ of the real exam and boost their confidence thereby helping them improve their examination skills – indispensably required to succeed in any competitive exam
- Biometric attendance system brings transparency and updates parents about the status of their ward that when they come and leave the institute and what was subject-wise topic of study for the day
- Single Comprehensive Study Material is provided to cater to the academic requirements of the students with additional supplements whenever necessary
- Create synergy between school curriculum & competitive exams preparation without putting undue time pressure
- Monthly Test TAD (Test and Discussion) is organized to review the progress following the timeline and the performance
- Encourages students to experiment with the concept and techniques according to their individual style of learning
- Special Target Package (STP) – A fundamental research based package to test the understanding of the subject focused on JEE pattern
- We create synergy between school curriculum & competitive exams preparation without putting undue time pressure
- We sharpens mental horizon of students and prepares them to face the challenges ahead in life
- Students get friendly environment for personal exploration and common skill enhancement
- Advantages with early starters for having more time before the actual Competitive Exams
- Students are left with sufficient time for self-evaluation, correction & revision to outperform in Boards as well as Competitive Exams